No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Restored Macbook Air MD711LL/A Mac Book
Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life, OS X Mountain Lion 1.3 GHz Dual-Core 4th-Gen Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.6 GHz) 11-Inch LED-backlit Display; 1366×768 Resolution; Intel HD Graphics 5000. 128 GB Flash Storage, 4 GB 1600 MHz LPDDR3 Memory Line voltage 100-240V AC
- This product may not have been manufacturer certified but has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Walmart Restored Program Sellers and Suppliers
- Fully functional product in Like New Condition that may or may not have minor cosmetic defects, blemishes, dents, scratches when held approximately 12 inches away or less.
- This product includes all accessories that will be compatible and fully functional but may not be original. Packaging may be generic.
- This product may be returned within 90 days for free return or replacement if you are not satisfied.
- Battery capacity exceeds 80% capacity relative to its new equivalent.
- The 11.6″ MacBook Air Notebook Computer from Appleis an ultraportable notebook computer with a thin and lightweightdesign. Apple’s engineers have leveraged the lessons they learned indesigning the miniaturized iPad and applied them to the design of this2.38-pound computer.
- To say that the Air is svelte is all at oncestating the obvious and understating the truth. The system is definedby its unibody aluminum enclosure. At its thickest point the computer isonly 0.68″ — it tapers down to 0.11″ at its thinnest.
- Thesystem is loaded with 128GB of flash storage rather than anold-fashioned hard drive. Flash storage doesn’t just give you a lighter,thinner computer. It also allows for impressive battery life — up to 9hours of web browsing and 30 days of standby time.
- The MacBookAir is housed in an aluminum unibody enclosure, which is as strong as itis light. Because it is cut from a solid block of aluminum, the housingis stronger than those found on laptops built via traditional means.
- At11.6″ in size, the 16:9 display features a native resolution of 1366 x768. It features a glossy finish and LED backlight technology forenhanced image quality and energy efficiency.
- Computers in theMacBook Air’s weight class are most often classified in the “netbook”category. Netbooks typically feature less-than-full-size keyboards,cramped trackpads, and low-powered CPUs. Not so with the MacBook Air.This computer features a standard-size backlit chiclet keyboard, thesame as on the larger computers in the MacBook line. It also has a largemulti-touch glass trackpad, giving you full control over your computer– without sacrificing ergonomics.
- The computer is powered by adual-core 4th-gen, low-voltage Haswell 1.3GHz Intel Core i5 processorand has 4GB of onboard 1600MHz LPDDR3 RAM. Graphics are provided byintegrated Intel HD Graphics 5000. The computer features all theamenities you expect on a Mac — a FaceTime HD webcam, dual-band802.11ac Wi-Fi (also compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 andbuilt-in stereo speakers.
- iLife, a complete suite of digitalcreativity applications, is installed on the system. Easy enough foranyone to use, iLife will help you edit your home movies, organizedigital photos, and compose original music.
- This MacBook Aircomes with a Mac OS X operating system preinstalled, which features auser-friendly interface. The Mac OS X features Time Machine backup,which automatically backs up system data to an external hard drive. Italso features natural scrolling, the Launchpad application launcher andsupport for full screen applications. Mission Control combines thefunctionality of Dashboard, Exposé, and Spaces — giving you a bird’seye view of everything that is happening on your computer.
- TheAuto Save feature on the MacBook Air ensures that you won’t lose data,even when you forget to save a file. The OS tracks different versions ofyour documents, so you can go back to a previous draft of a documentwith ease. AirDrop makes it easy to transmit files wirelessly betweencomputers, even if there is no central Wi-Fi network available. Therevamped Mail application takes full advantage of modern widescreendisplays.
- And of course, you can expand the functionality of yourcomputer system by browsing through the multitude of productivityapplications, games, and other software that is available for purchasefrom the Mac App Store. Because the software in the store is curated byApple, you can be sure that it is free of malware and safe to use. And,like the iOS App Store, you’ll automatically be notified when updatedversions of your favorite programs are
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$395.0010 left in stock
Sold out$455.00Out of stock
Sold out$458.00Out of stock
$65.0010 left in stock
Sold out$235.00Out of stock